Should Certain Perks Speed Up The Wiggle Meter?

Perks like Prove Thyself, Leader, and Resilience decreasing the amount of time it takes to wiggle free from the killer's grasp by whatever percentage they help other actions. What do you think?

Comments

  • Zixology said:

    Perks like Prove Thyself, Leader, and Resilience decreasing the amount of time it takes to wiggle free from the killer's grasp by whatever percentage they help other actions. What do you think?

    I think they should affect all actions. I don't see why not?
  • No, messing with the Carry is an extremely unfun mechanic because the killer has already outplayed you.

  • @yeet said:
    No, messing with the Carry is an extremely unfun mechanic because the killer has already outplayed you.

    When the killer is no longer granted all power by having host connection, I'll agree with you. Until then, you are flawed.

  • @Zixology said:

    @yeet said:
    No, messing with the Carry is an extremely unfun mechanic because the killer has already outplayed you.

    When the killer is no longer granted all power by having host connection, I'll agree with you. Until then, you are flawed.

    "I don't agree with you because people sometimes cheat"
    what an absurd statement

  • I dropped survivor 4 times yesterday because of the game broken rng system for hooks. There was 6 hooks within 8m from each other in the middle not including the basement(which was the closest, but apparently my hag was "too tall" to go downstairs and was getting stuck on the 1st floor ceiling) while nothing on the outskirts of the map, when survivors realized it they just ran and stood in a corner pointing fingers and teebaging. So I had to down them and let them bleed out instead. Every time devs add something new to the game they screw it up even more.

  • No, I don’t think they should. If this does become a thing, survivors should have to sacrifice a perk slot for it and it alone at the very least, and I’m sure the base wiggle time would increase as well. No one would win in that situation
  • This content has been removed.
  • why not killer have iron grasp or agitation so it would be fair

  • No, because without IG or Agitation the killer would not be able to hook survivors in some situations which is a problem. It would also be unfun (like DS).