So what's the generator flinch all about anyways?
Is it a bug or some weird new mechanic I missed?
You touch a gen and recoil like it had a skill check, but it doesn't pop or anything it just stops you from starting to work on it for like 1.5 seconds. It just shocks you and you soundlessly recoil?
I've had it happen like a dozen times so you must have seen it too right?
Comments
I've had it happen to me too. I've no idea what it is.
It's a bug. No one has reported it yet though so I doubt they're even aware of it's existence besides the other thread earlier. If you have a video clip I'd report it.
They should be if they play at all, it's nearly unavoidable it happens eventually to everyone as far as I've seen.
I had a video clip but I deleted it but I mean it's literally just like a failed skill check but without the sounds, and it happens as soon as you go to hop on a gen without any other visual indicators of any kind. Not much more to be shown even from a video.
But- if it happens again I might shadowplay it to report it then.
I've reported it, it's considered a bug and the topic I started on it was shut down
Alright. I'll pin a video to your topic next time it happens in a game. It will eventually just give me a couple hours.
all good, we have to work together to make the game work right
Well you can run through a major wall on the new autohaven map as survivor for over a week now so, we got a long way to go yet for that haha.
Oh, wow. I didn't realize other people were seeing this. I assumed it was a side effect of the Doctor's triggered Madness effect.
I don't think doctor does that even with addons.
Even if he did, I've gotten this against other killers besides Doctor.
Ow my fingies ਉ_ਉ