PSA for newer bubba players and any other killer

If you get someone in basement don't camp. You will get easy downs and easy rank ups but once you hit good survivors you will end up losing amf not understamd why. I just went against a baby bubba when I swf with my cousin who was yellow and my other who was brown, I was just trying to have fun not bully and he chased me too long amd eventually got me for being unpredictable but he camped me at 2 gens left in basement. I wasmt mad I had to leave and I told my cousins not to save me and to let me die. Of course you CAN do this and if you are really losing bad go ahead. But if you can salvage the match please don't rely on this or it will hurt you and also break chase before a minute is up. If you can do this you will be in a better spot than lots of others who just started.

Comments