Phantom Gen explosions.
This has been happening in the past few days, I'll go to work on a gen either by myself or with someone and my character will react like I just blew a skill check and I just touched the gen. What's up with that?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I thought I was going crazy or something. This happened to me earlier. I just jumped onto a gen, it was already going since someone was chased off, and suddenly, my Cheryl acted as though it blew up, but zero sound. At first I thought I'd missed an Overcharge or something but the gen didn't regress. It was bizzare.
I've been noticing the same thing not sure what it is
I thought I was going insane because I've been seeing this on every match that I play as survivor, good to know it's just another bu..... I mean feature.
It's the ghost of generators past
This has been happening to me too. I just thought it was some new perk I didn't know about hehe.
Yeah this has happened to me a few times too. It’s really random as well, I had a Nea come up to a gen I was working on and do the recoil animation while my character happily kept working.
Interesting. If that is the case please report the bug on the bug reporting section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Make sure that there is no duplicate first. If there is it's best to upload that thread so it is easier to see by devs.
Of course if you manage to catch it on video it would be the best. 🙂