Dead by Daylight 4 year bugless streak is over.
I noticed a few slight bugs when playing Nurse, so guys, your 4 year bugless streak is over! ๐
I noticed a few slight bugs when playing Nurse, so guys, your 4 year bugless streak is over! ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I uhh, I don't know how to tell you this bud. But she's been bugged for a while now on certain maps.
She has been bugged probably from her release.
shes always been bugged
Bet right now, she was bugged before she was even released
And i bet she was already bugged in the devs heads as they were thinking of her
Nurse isn't real, she's just a bug in reality
Damn, I never thought I'd see a bug in this game.
Same.
Considering how much time these devs take to deliver us very polished content and updates.
Pretty shocked right now
A BUG IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT?????? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS???? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO????
"Bugless Streak?!" Um... I'm sorry to tell you this but there's been bugs on her all the time. One of them has been on her for at least 2.5 to 3 years now.
The joke went over your head.
This is great! It's like you just sat down a 5 year old to tell him Santa isn't real xD
...
we had a 4 year bugless streak?
when?
and how can i enter that dimension?
Nurse has a growing list of like 30+ noted bugs by the community.
They fixed ONE small one with the last update I think.
So uhhh....dunno about "bugless streak" xD
dang...they were doing so well too :/
This game is anything but bugless.