Is Plunderer's Instinct bugged right now?

So I'm trying to farm as many medkits as I can and I feel like this perk is so freaking inconsistent. Yesterday I got 4, yes 4 keys in one game (2 red, 1 purple and one green). It's always either that or a brown toolbox. No kidding I find one of those in every game and its lowkey infuriating. I thought the perk was supposed to increase the rarity of the items found? Not sure if I'm just unlucky here.

Comments

  • I think it's just RN, but I understand your pain. The last few days I've been getting nothing but stupid toolboxes when I want medkits.

  • Welcome to the wonderful world of RNG.

  • You could bring Ace in the Hole as well as Pharmacy to guarantee a green medkit with add-ons. Then just check other chests and if you get a purple one or a better green one you could switch it up.

  • its because plunderers increases purple and iridescent item chances by a ton. Basically you're guaranteed a purple or higher 80% of the time. Since keys are purple and iridescent its not uncommon to pull at minimum 1 key every match you run plunderers.

  • @Eleghost said:

    its because plunderers increases purple and iridescent item chances by a ton. Basically you're guaranteed a purple or higher 80% of the time. Since keys are purple and iridescent its not uncommon to pull at minimum 1 key every match you run plunderers.

    Then my luck just sucks cause all I want is a Ranger Medkit and here I am pulling key after key...