A Question about (most) Killer Tier lists
I've seen about five or six killer tier lists in recent months, and yet, I've noticed that its a constant for almost all of them to list Spirit as low tier. However Spirit is one of my best killers, and her power is incredible! Why does the community think she's such a potato?
Comments
Wait... What ?! Literally the majority of the community agrees that Spirit is one of the strongest killers in the game and pretty much just below Nurse.
Who the hell thinks Spirit is low tier?
Exactly my point! But this is just what I saw on the Killer tier lists.
What tier lists are you reading? I don't know that I've ever seen a serious tier list that doesn't put Spirit near the top.
No clue. It was a while ago, so maybe they weren't serious. It just seemed strange to me is all.
My mans what tier lists were you seeing?
While this can be a little loopy sometimes when people decide to review-bomb it, it's more or less a good representation of what the meta looks like in terms of killers and perks: https://dennisreep.nl/dbd/
Apparently none of the good ones, lol
This got to be a meme thread. Lol. Even my dead grand ma knows spirit is s tier