Was Deathslinger allowed at the BOTB tournament?

Some comp players tell me that, unluckily in my opinion, deathslinger is banned from dbd tournaments. is it true?

was he banned from hexy's tournament?

Comments

  • No killer was banned but i highly doubt someone would ever use deathslinger on that kind of tournment.

  • No he wasn't, unless I have bad memory.

    I know bubba is constantly banned and I think bubba was banned in BOTB due to camping issues, but deathslinger's fine, he would just get genrushed into oblivion EDIT: Bubba was not banned nvm.

    Also, why is deathslinger banned in other DBD tournaments? I haven't even heard of any where he's banned but I wanna know why.

  • @Freddy96 said:

    No killer was banned but i highly doubt someone would ever use deathslinger on that kind of tournment.

    @Leachy_Jr said:

    No he wasn't, unless I have bad memory.

    I know bubba is constantly banned and I think bubba was banned in BOTB due to camping issues, but deathslinger's fine, he would just get genrushed into oblivion.

    Also, why is deathslinger banned in other DBD tournaments? I haven't even heard of any where he's banned but I wanna know why.

    thanks

  • The only killer that was not allowed in the BOTB was blight due to him just being released a couple days prior to the tournament starting. Trickstershadow actually wanted to play slinger in a round for Shift W gamers but his team wouldn't let him lol.