A small nitpick for Tome challenges.
I find myself rarely remembering to change my current Tome challenge to the appropriate side whenever I'm switching between Survivor and Killer every other game. Allowing people to select two challenges - one for Killer and one for Survivor - from the menu would eliminate the hassle of constant challenge-switching.
There could be a problem with neutral challenges though, since if one were to equip a neutral challenge in the killer slot and a survivor challenge in the survivor slot, that would theoretically allow a person to finish two challenges at once.
One solution would be to disallow equipping a neutral challenge when there is another challenge equipped on either Killer/Survivor side.
This is probably the nitpickiest of nitpicks, but hey, just trying to get the idea out there.
Comments
That's not a nitpick, that's a perfectly reasonable Quality of Life change that people have asked for before. I really wish they'd add this. I hate switching back and forth between roles and having the wrong challenge selected.