Is there any way to remove something from a cosmetic?
Well, childish question ahead. I just bought the Howdy Cat Nea. There is a skate at her back. Can I remove it 'cause it's a bit annoying? If it's possible, how do I remove it?
Well, childish question ahead. I just bought the Howdy Cat Nea. There is a skate at her back. Can I remove it 'cause it's a bit annoying? If it's possible, how do I remove it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, that’s not possible..
you can look at the cosmetics in the store before purchasing, you can also rotate it there to see how it will look from all sides..
Oh, I see...
There is also some cosmetics that can only be used in a set, they have a symbol in the store and can’t be viewed individually. Some people don’t like that because they can’t mix and match different heads/torsos/legs with those.
so be sure to watch out for this if you wanna purchase other cosmetics from the store
Yeah, I know that. Thanks for extra information.