Elodies perks
So after playing a lot of games using her perks here is my verdict. Her perks are okay there not horrible but not so great either so here are my proposed changes to the perks
Appraisal=increase the tokens to 3/4/5 and make the rummage speed 100% at all tiers
Deception=keep it the same but lower the cooldown to 40/35/30 seconds
Power struggle=keep it the same but lower the wiggle requirement from 35/30/25% to 25/20/15%
Comments
One more thing with Appraisal you can rummage through the same chest again that nerf has been reverted
Really? 😀
I hope it's not a bug :(
same. I want the Christmas SWF, where everyone Appraisals a bunch of items and places them under 1 tree
There's really no reason to increase the amount of tokens for Appraisal. With 3 chests you can get 6 items. Add a purple coin and you can get 8. That's not even counting more than one player having the perk or coins. We really don't need 10, 15, 20 items in a trial.
I'm OK with the Deception buff. Idk about PS
Saaame.
Me and my friends also wanted to decorate the basement with lots of wonderful presents for the killer 🎄
Sadly no that was my buff given to the perk I didn’t like how you could only rummage through one chest at a time so I brought it back in this buff let’s hope they revert it
The 25% Power Struggle requirement is not what's holding the perk back. It's that you need the Killer to walk through a pallet to use it, which won't happen most of the time.
:((
I understand it’s very sad but they might buff it in the next patch or buff a ######### load of survivor perks in the mid chapter
I'm not too hopeful after seeing the gearhead and coupe de grâce nerf lol
There buffing gearhead in the next update
Honestly I just wish that power struggle didn't have a wiggle bar limit. You should be able to drop a pallet at any time under a pallet, even at 0%. But then it should only have 1 time use.
That's just my opinion though.