Dc after a long time

I was playing spirit so I must suck right? Just using bbq, pop, corrupt and play with your food cuz I wanted to try it and I get Thompson house with people who brought TWO hatch offerings so im assuming swf. I didnt think it was that bad until they had EVERY FREAKING PALLET ALWAYS READY! Like I've been doing pretty good with keeping my cool and I was calm that match surprisingly but constant healing every single pallet and I couldnt even get hooks and that damn corn was really screwing me over. I tried fancy plays and got beat for it but Holy crap until today I never realized how annoying pallets and dead hard is. I had a match on gas heaven and every time dead hard to pallet which screwed me over and then this one where pallets were everywhere. I cant wait til they rework these maps and balance them, im a survivor main and I knew there was some b.s. things but playing 4.4 killers makes it so much worse.

Sorry I was all over the place. Basically 4.4 killers get wrecked by constant pallets and dead hard even spirit although I'm just decent at her and I did lots of prediction plays. I am also not saying it wasn't my fault I lost or that the game is survivor sided im just calling out some annoying bs things

Comments