If we would get Candyman, what do you think his power would be like?
Can you tell me what you expect his power to be like?
Can you tell me what you expect his power to be like?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something to do with bees definitely, he may even slow down survivors with honey (baso a clown/plague 2.0 but hopefully better)
Something with the bees definitely.
and maybe some form of teleportation through mirrors, like Freddy or Demo..
I would think he turns into a swarm of bees and is something like plague or creating a large swarm that can damage survivors if they stay in it for too long
Oh we're getting Candyman all right. Once they figure out a way to release the damn movie. And I can't wait :)
Idk what his power would be but I can't wait to use his hook
You know I'm wondering how's that doing? We haven't heard anything since what May?
But Candyman does need to come in, #1 he is important for the slasher genre for being the very first African-American Slasher, #2 he is one of the creepiest slashers to date, #3 so the Women, and maybe Men can stare at the handsome Tony Todd. I expect him to be called Candydaddy or something along those lines