Did they neuter Blight's collision?

I just played a match on Grim Pantry, and I couldn't Slam ANYTHING. Everything was made of butter and I just slid off it.

Trees? Slide off it.

Rocks? Slide off it.

Boats? Slide off it.

Pillars? Slide off it.


I know Blight's collision has always been buggy, but I physically could not bump into anything at all except the crates. Anything without a perfectly flat collision just pushed me to the side. And before you try and say it: No, I wasn't Rushing off to the side. I ran into the dead ######### center of these things and still slid right on by. I physically couldn't use my power throughout most of the map. I had to DC because of how frustrating it was.


If I wanted a Killer whose power was this cucked, I'd go play Twins, ya dig?

Comments

  • Nah the map is just that crappy as well as Ormond for blight. Desperately needs a collision update on the terrain.

  • @Greatamygdala said:

    Nah the map is just that crappy as well as Ormond for blight. Desperately needs a collision update on the terrain.

    No, I was at least able to use my power on that map before. I felt like Infinite Tombstone Myers against Spine Chill gamers that match because of how little my power did the whole "existing" thing.

  • Sliding of boats is new to me,

    Cars,pillars,rocks,snow piles and trees however were always buggy since that first hotfix after blights release