Keys with comms have no counterplay and require no skill

I hate keys- as both survivor and as killer.

As survivor: 1) When I am solo, I get left when 2 SWF use a key to escape. 2) When I'm on comms with my friends, we literally stop working on gens once the hatch has spawned. Why bother when you have a key and can coordinate an escape?

As killer: 1) It feels REALLY BAD when you've worked hard to kill 2 survivors and only 3 gens have been done and the other 2 escape by finding the hatch. There is no NO COUNTERPLAY and using a key requires no looping skill.


Keys only exacerbate the advantages SWF have (they don't need more) and screws solo teammates in the process. They are poorly designed and need a rework.

Comments

  • I think and I hope they're getting nerfed. They also reaaaaaaally need to change broken keys as they have a lot of potential but killers tunnel because they assume it's a purple or iridescent key.

  • @themirrortwin said:

    I hate keys- as both survivor and as killer.

    As survivor: 1) When I am solo, I get left when 2 SWF use a key to escape. 2) When I'm on comms with my friends, we literally stop working on gens once the hatch has spawned. Why bother when you have a key and can coordinate an escape?

    As killer: 1) It feels REALLY BAD when you've worked hard to kill 2 survivors and only 3 gens have been done and the other 2 escape by finding the hatch. There is no NO COUNTERPLAY and using a key requires no looping skill.

    Keys only exacerbate the advantages SWF have (they don't need more) and screws solo teammates in the process. They are poorly designed and need a rework.

    I'm sorry but that's illogical. Being good at killer is a counter to that unless you guys hide. Swf is not invincible neither are keys.