The Art of Lightborn
So, many people take Lightborn, but not near as many use it correctly. My advice is you pretend you don't have it. Don't give away at the first pallet the Survivor tries to blind you at. Look away like you are trying to keep from being blinded. Then you can use it later, more effectively, when someone tries a shoulder rescue. In other words, I take it all the time and don't actually let them know I have it (actively making it look like I don't) until I'll get extra downs out of it. Trust me, it is really worth it.
Comments
doesn't matter, survivors will go for cheeky flashlight saves regardless.
It's more fun when they think they've blinded you in a chase and boom, wallhacks
doesn’t the survivor get an icon on the bottom right saying you have lightborn?
This is exactly what I do, it works so well against survivors when I am using a more fun build.