Map-specific blight advice

RNG gods hate me even more than usual and while learning blight I keep getting awful maps, specifically:

Lerys

The game

And most recently, haddonfield.

Haven't got Hawkins yet and midwich was actually not bad, a couple of survivors tried the hold W tech, it went poorly.

But otherwise I can't really find a way to use his power that actually does anything apart from waste my own time on these maps, apart from a bit of mobility in -certain- places. Any more experienced blights got any advice or am I just doomed to the M1 life?

Bonus info that no-one needed but I recognised the xbox username of one of my haddonfield survivors and it was someone I had an 'encounter' with after meeting them off of tinder early this year, small world right? I managed to kill him at least.

Comments

  • Experiment with how much you can get away with your ability's lunge plus the initial turn you can do some sharp direction change since it has no collision to bump into walls you can get away with some nasty hits, it's difficult in indoors map but the opportunity is there. That's about it. Caught a lot of survivors off guard in Midwich.

  • The tight fence corridors on haddonfield can be death traps for survivors. They're essentially areas for easy hits. The houses will always suck for most killers though.

    Lery's outer hallways work great with Blights power, the inner hallways not so much. So use your power in the inner hallways only if you know you can make the hit.

    The games upstairs area is a great area. The downstairs sucks for blights, unless you get certain tiles that allow for long corridors in them. It follows the same advice for the inner corridors of lerys, only use your lethal rush if you know you can make the hit.

    Indoor maps will always suck for blight. So most of the time you'll be doomed to m1 gameplay unless you're very good with controlling his power.

  • Thanks @Greatamygdala and @chieften333 I'll keep these in mind