I was done but I guess not.
I was gonna leave the forums for a couple months but my recent dbd game has made me extremely frustrated. I'm genuinely convinced these devs do not care about survivors. Killer is the easiest its ever been. The majority of survivors are really bad. The only time you should really lose pubs as killer is if you get bad rng.
This leads me to my next point: for the love of god fix hit validation. I've been running resilience to stop the bad hits and even when I do make a window they hit me through it. It doesnt work for ######### so maybe put actually time and resources into fixing it. All these terrible killers who think they are good because of these unfair hits really makes me angry.
Apparently filler tiles can spawn without pallets. I remember a couple years ago when pallets actually spawned and didnt spawn empty. The deadzones on the new maps are actually consistent for some reason.
Deathslinger and Pyramid head are the most boring killers I've ever faced and yet they are considered fine. I even enjoy facing spirit more than those clowns.
To cut a long story short, I hate survivor and the best thing that happened was the mori nerf which is good but god damn the game is in such a poor state for them. I'll continue to killer because its genuinely fun and easy. One more thing.
Every console killer has bad internet and every pc killer vpns. There is no changing my mind. Vault build doesnt help the problem. I'll reply to as many as I can then I'm gonna take my forum break indefinitely.
Comments
I take it you're stupid because half the nerfs u listed wasn't even nerfs, on top of that the only killers that could get absolutely detroyed as you claim is pretty much michael Wraith trapper clown demogorgon sometimes doctor depending on the map and sometimes hillbilly depending on the map plagues a hit or miss, and even then they normally only get destroyed when it's a 3 or 4 man group, literally the rest of the killers aka the ones you always see is absurdly broken, gunslinger has 0 terror radius, pyra throws things to infinity and beyond, spirit suffers no penalty for power and can easily catch/track, oni can full sweep or your money back, nurse literally makes the core game fundamentals invalid (delete nurse now), huntress iri head you gotta pray they haven't played longer than a hour or else also normally suffers the same pyra fate (throw pallet get hit, don't throw get hit choice is yours), freddy has absurd map pressure and the utility to boot, bubba and hag is fine and pigs fine other than the insane hit box she has, legion is a hit or miss, I'm a solo que player/killer with 3000+ hours and I can tell you the only way survivors are op is when it's a 3 or 4 man group running prove thyself and boxs. I doubt you've even played killer enough to understand any of this but that's ok that's why we educate the uneducated.
Lol ok buddy. If u say so!