Legion doesn't feel right after the newest update

I wasn't playing Legion for a while, lastly played them before this update.

I tried them today, and they don't feel the same, they feel slower, the hitbox of Feral Frenzy feels different in a bad way. What happened? I hope it gets adressed soon. :(

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I believe it has been confirmed that Legion is currently bugged?

  • @TAG said:

    I believe it has been confirmed that Legion is currently bugged?

    I hope so, most people say that it's just a FOV bug, but I think it isn't just that.

  • If you have video etc of what you think the issues are with Legion then please post in the bug report section as we are unable to show what is perceived as being wrong with Legion right now, his Frenzy has been tested and shown to be the right speed, as has the lunge so we are at a bit of a loss as to what people are perceiving the problem to be.