autohaven needs more pallet, does not have protection for the survivor what do you think?
I would like to see your opinions
I would like to see your opinions
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tricky to say, but I think I've heard they'll implement a system like Badham with a so an so amount of variations. With different tiles.
Normally I tend not to side with Survivors on these debates, but after doing this exact map last night and running around like crazy screaming "Where are all the pallets?!" I'm inclined to agree with you.
I think I ran for a full minute all over the place and could not find a single one.
I get that we don't want the Killers getting planted all the time, but it is weird that on some maps I seem to eat pallets constantly, sometimes three in a single chase, but on that map my Survivor saw nothing but debris and dead ends for as far as the eye could see*.
*How far your eyes can see will vary.
We should let the developers know, right now nobody is reporting anything and therefore they think everything is fine. I look forward to your support in advance
I have no idea. I can't see anything on that map. It used to be my favorite. I thought it was pretty fair for both sides. They've destroyed it.
They already said they are aware of it.
I don't know what the devs smoked when they did the reworks. Horrible maps for survivors
I have to say that new Autohaven wreckers is probably the most killer sided map I've seen in the game for a while. Like even old Azarov's wasn't as problematic I found.
Like, you are almost always in the killer terror radius the map is so small, there are almost no safe loops or pallets, and as a whole it's been a nightmare to play on as survivor.
I think it was not so bad, I agree with the same opinions, entering autohaven is death :( and saying that it was my favorite map
The only thing Autohaven needs is to be a little bit brighter. I for one can't see ######### when playing in autohaven
Before it shone and it was fun, :( I miss it