What’s something in DBD that never gets old for you, and is still funny or entertaining?
For me, as Clown, I STILL to this day cackle hysterically whenever a survivor leads a chase back to a hooked Survivor, probably because they think they’re about to be clever by doing a BT save, but instead they go for the unhook, bottle to the back, scream, and now I’ve grabbed them.
It just never gets old getting grabs this way.
Comments
Using Head on. I don't use it to meme or anything, but its sure damn funny to use it in a chase while I have LOS or when a survivor is being tunneled by the killer so I try to help them.
Demo's shred, I love it so much. Cant wait for Demo's buff so that it is even better.
Trapper walking into his trap. Its the way he groans in pain for me 😂
Anytime someone picks Quentin, what a joke
It's me, I pick Quentin, I'm the joke..
MY CLOTHES ARE BLOODY IT'S TOO LATE NOW!
Survivors dying after the exit gate is open for no reason other than they didn't leave when they had the chance. They didn't stick around to make a save or something, no, they wanted to make noise notifications at the killer or get the hatch or open the other exit gate which I've decided is my exit gate, no they don't get to open it. Whether playing survivor or killer, it's always funny to me when screwing around gets someone killed. I recently stuck Bloodwarden in my meme-ing around build as Spirit for when the survivors decide to test me. I mean, they're the ones who stuck around to try to flashlight blind me, but hopefully they take the surprise of Bloodwarden in good fun (seriously, just 'cause a killer kills you doesn't mean it's malicious; have a sense of humor, guys).
I also enjoy sneaking up on survivors on gens/totems/chests and getting a grab. That is always fun to me. And hook grabs feel soooo good, too. Oh! and cleansing a dull totem as the last gen pops and suddenly it lights up for two seconds before BOOM, it's destroyed. I love that.