Stuck in Feral Frenzy | Unplayable
So after the 4.4.1 patch, I was happy to see that Legion was supposedly fixed.
I then went into a game and it was so bugged it was literally unplayable.
The match went fine up until halfway through. I activated my Frenzy and it was a bugged version of frenzy that lasted forever, didn't make me move faster, and didn't allow me to vault pallets or even BREAK them.
I also had a Frenzy animation when I ran around, but when I lunged, I had the normal animation.
When I hit injured survivors, it played the dying sound, but they literally didn't go down and just kept running, as if I hit them while in Frenzy.
The game was literally unplayable. Legion isn't fixed. Please fix this, it's getting ridiculous at this point, that a killer is unplayable for 2 weeks straight.
Comments
It's an old glitch.
Just saying.