PETITION TO MAKE ALL CHASE MUSIC TO DUEL OF FATES THEME

All chases would increase in intensity by 100%


Also Darth Vader New DLC Killer When???

New Map Death Star

New Survivor R2D2

Comments

  • For April Fools Day can they all be changed to Dueling Banjoes?

  • I don't know why anyone is wasting time arguing about chase music when the perfect chase music already exists

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

    You get this one for free BHVR. Next million dollar idea is gonna cost ya!

  • Only if they allow him to talk and say

    "You cannot hide forever" every time he loses a chase

  • Ah somebody beat to the Benny Hill theme. Well then I will suggest Gonna Fly Rocky theme, Green Hornet theme and You cant stop this mother #$^#** from deadpool 2 soundtrack.

    Other tunes...Push it to the limit by Paul Engemann...Come a little bit closer by Jay & the Americans...Stuck in the middle with you by Stealers Wheel...We Belong by Pat Benatar...Ride like the wind by Christopher cross and R@#$ Me by Richard Cheese.๐Ÿ˜

  • @RamblinRango said:

    Only if they allow him to talk and say

    "You cannot hide forever" every time he loses a chase

    And "You're as clumsy as you are stupid." every time he downs someone.

  • Duel of the Fates implies back and forth. There's no back and forth with a dude hunting you down with a knife while you frantically look for a pallet to annoy him with.

  • @Spirez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1815996#Comment_1815996

    And "You're as clumsy as you are stupid." every time he downs someone.

    Or when someone bleeds out, an ominous voice says: "It seems in your anger, you killed her."

    Vader then: "I? I couldn't have, she was alive I felt it!"

    followed by a map wide "NOOOOOOOoooooooooo"