DBD movement
I recently started playing killer as the Blight and I noticed that everything seems so fast. When I try to hit survivors, it's like they are moving at light speed and I can't hit them. Is it a normal thing, or is it just a Ps4 issue?
I recently started playing killer as the Blight and I noticed that everything seems so fast. When I try to hit survivors, it's like they are moving at light speed and I can't hit them. Is it a normal thing, or is it just a Ps4 issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe this is a mixture of the lower framerate and the fact that Blight has a lower FOV, making it harder to tell what's going on.
Blight has a lower camera compared to other Killers, so this gives the impression that Survivors are moving faster.