Can’t see anything while crouched as pig PLEASE SEND HELP

Pig has a terrible stealth ability. All the grass in her face is awful. I can only hope my post in the balance feedback, suggesting the ability to turn all vegetation in a 10 meter radius transparent while crouched ,will get the attention of the devs. 

Anyways, when the entity’s fog shows up on the sides of the screen when crouched, the camera should do a slow transition to third person. Why is it slow? To prevent players from exploiting the third person view to keep track of players attempting to lose the killer via 360 juke. I just need to see, I’m not asking to fly, or go underneath dropped pallets, or a movement speed increase, just let me see. Please. 

Can we get JUST ONE of these? 

What are your thoughts everyone? 

Comments

  • A slowly developing third person view sounds OK, but I also suggest you practice more with the Pig. I have a poor sense of orientation, yet I experience no such problems (except on Coldwind Farm maps, but then the corn confuses me no matter which Killer I'm playing).

  • @Orion no I’ve been playing her for two weeks straight at Rank 1. I’ve got her down to the T but the grass is a problem, if you play on Lerie’s and then play literally any other vegetation map, there’s a huge notice in viability in crouching.  They can see you, but you can’t see them.  I’ll often approach gens and still they see me and dart, I didn’t even get to see a fraction of them. Damn grass is annoying.  
  • My tipp:

    Dont crouch :wink:

    Pig is a M1 killer that stalls the game once you downed someone, thats how I see it

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    @Orion no I’ve been playing her for two weeks straight at Rank 1. I’ve got her down to the T but the grass is a problem, if you play on Lerie’s and then play literally any other vegetation map, there’s a huge notice in viability in crouching.  They can see you, but you can’t see them.  I’ll often approach gens and still they see me and dart, I didn’t even get to see a fraction of them. Damn grass is annoying.  

    I've got no problems knowing where I am and where the Survivors are. I also approach from behind cover. Mind, I do play at relatively low ranks, but being able to know where you yourself are is not affected by rank.