Rank Reset
Did it happen? Also, did rewards kick in?
Did it happen? Also, did rewards kick in?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will happen tomorrow, unfortunately. You might wanna bring kindred for a week.
Ranks reset tomorrow. No rewards though- as expected.
happens about 3-4 am eastern time on the 13th.
Any updates?
The rank reset for me, to literally the same rank and pips LOLWUT
Sometimes I need to close and open the game a second time in order for the reset to happen.
Got Killer reset to yellow ranks no rewards
Survivor back to brown
I actually got a window pop up which had my old ranks, they disappeared, and then reappeared as the same ranks, does this mean the reset happened, or is that just bugged and I might need to restart?
Restart, and I’d do so before playing. Not sure how it affects your progress if you play a bunch of games then get the rank reset afterward.
I know devs haven’t promised anything but darn I keep hoping the rewards will kick in.
Ah yes, I see I went down 1 rank only (although I had just pipped up in the game after that bugged reset so I may have gone down 2)