If there's a new original chapter, what realm do you want the map to be?

We have had 2 original chapters without a new map, so I feel like we'll get one soon. Which do you think it will be/want it to be?

(Autohaven, MacMillian, and Coldwind excluded because they have 5 each. Also licensed realms)

Comments

  • I like the Asylum's Realm aesthetic, so a new layout with those looks would be my pick. My 2nd choice would be Glenvale, imagine an old Western fort as a main building in that realm.

  • An completely original realm .

    If I had to choose then Glenvale.

  • Want a sewer map, ngl

  • @redhex45 said:

    Want a sewer map, ngl

    I was thinking more of a cave system. Our ideas could actually be 2 parts of the same map!

  • I crave a creepy morgue map.

    At the very least I want more indoor maps, they're always amazing visually.

  • I don't think we've seen the asylum's full potential.

  • After the rework I really like the Ormond aesthetic! So a new map would be cool. I wouldn’t mind any new map though.

    there are really many ideas I wanna see in DbD: Caves/mines, graveyard, mall (Stranger Things second map plz), tropical resort, amusement park, sewers (IT chapter). Most of them would make most sense in new realms I guess..