Wow cool thanks for posting this. But I wonder if it will work by the time I get on later today. I tried two new codes HOLODNO, SOITCHY and neither one worked.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ugh, hit level seventy yesterday.
TY for posting!
Definetely happy for the people that struggle with the rift grind :)
I wish we would have a system though that gives us something every 10 rift shard we get after reaching level 70.
Maybe one day :P
Still waiting on those devotion awards :P
Wow cool thanks for posting this. But I wonder if it will work by the time I get on later today. I tried two new codes HOLODNO, SOITCHY and neither one worked.
See you in 10 years when we get that with rank rewards in DBD 2 ;)