People quitting the game on the forums
I find it oddly funny that people will publicly quit the game in a rant styled post, just to have the comments filled with overwhelming, yet warranted, negativity.
However, I think that the sheer amount of these posts say something; people are fed up with the game and are actively choosing to quit it. That doesn't mean that they should make their departures public, but the fact that there are so many of them is telling that things need to change.
Comments
Or their just seeking out attention
Half the people who dramatically post about how they’re quitting don’t actually leave, you see them on the forums or other social media channels discussing the game the next week.
They usually say things like "KILLER OP" or "TUNNELING OP" orr "FLASHLigHTs OP" then proceed to tell you how you are part of the problem when you say something like "Why are you making such a big deal out of it, just leave."
Pretty sure all the "quitting dbd" players are in game right now.
I don't play dbd, i just play the forums 👀
If I thought this game had lootbox or gambling styled mechanics that were pulling large amounts of money out of players or particularly children, I would find quitting posts much more like a needed thing.
The frustrations of players revolve around competing and not feeling like they can. Still a warranted complaint at times but this game does not do any of the evils I have witnessed from other organizations.
This is probably the core of my thinking when I see quitting posts and why I also do not take it particularly seriously. The game has a small cost of entry.