Inescapable Rooms

Dead dog saloon has a room that is one window and three breakable doors. I was in a chase on this map and went into one of these rooms. The killer, being petty, decided not to kick any doors and to stand in front of the window. All I could do was DC and take the match penalty and lose all of my bloodpoints. I’m a huge fan of this game and I play both sides so I understand both perspectives. But this design choice makes no sense to me at all. Why does this exist?!

Comments

  • Eh. They are very rare, and barely anyone uses them. If you go into that room, that's kind of on you. If the Killer traps you in a corner and doesn't let you leave, that's on them. Assuming at least 1 other survivor is alive, the Killer can't really take the game hostage by locking you in a small space. If you ARE the last one alive, just DC and report.

    I've actually had a game where I was playing Wraith and all I was doing was freaking people out when they completed a gen and then couldn't move cuz I was body blocking them while invis. I would typically hold them until the EGC timer went to about 33%, depending on how far the doors were. I love freaking people out with that, but then I let them go to show I mean no harm. I had multiple people just straight up DC whenever the EGC timer starts lmao.

    But I digress. You will rarely have this issue, and if you do and you're not the last survivor, just take it like a champ