Ok..im gonna say this like I did months ago..time for the mori offering to retire
Yes I'm advocating for basekit moris, but with some modifications , cypress works as it always has in base, last guy does immediately on hook anyway, may as well make it more flashy, secondly the way the rest of the mori system works is a system is added to track specific killer power interactions, for instance landing phase attacks against x survivors as spirit , or making each survivor tier 3 x times with doctor..the purpose of this is to reward a killer who actually plays well, campers and tunneled will never get the requirements in most cases.
Once the requirement is complete survivors have the doomed status effect, this allows dead on hook survivors to be killed rather than hooked, this gives very little tactical value but has some uses in certain scenarios and its honestly just really cool, on a side note until the emblem system is overhauled these new moris should count as a normal hook kill, just so it doesn't break anything there..this is where moris should end up..this way everyone wins
Comments
Sounds decently interesting, it would be absolute hell to balance though.
And we're already aware how BHVR makes... interesting choices in balance.
I see nothing wrong with making yellow mori basekit. If that was the case I could care less what happens to green or pink mori. As a compromise make yellow mori basekit but only allow the kill to happen if 3 other survivors have been sacrificed. It would be like The Entity's way of rewarding you.
That's the thing..it has very little balance implications
That Seems excessive, no point in limiting it there
Could be to test the waters but I'll level with you. While I'm content and believe there would be zero issues with yellow mori as it is being part of basekit for killers I know BHVR would want to put a spin on it to "make it fair". Personally that's how I see them doing it if they even decided to make yellow mori basekit.
However I know they won't because honestly the game lacks offerings as it is and tbh the system feels redundant overall.
Also just in general offerings that are hidden should actually be hidden for the opposite side. Not flipping pretty much is a dead giveaway of what it is. What I'm saying is the entire offerings system should receive a big overhaul. We lack good offerings on both sides and most of the effects are either obnoxious, redundant or annoying. There isn't really any offerings that make the game more exciting or fun.
To an extent I agree but I will say map voting wouldn't work