Why cant blight bounce into most of the rocks on Ormond???
Blight is almost unplayable on new ormond... Half the rocks on the map have no collision !!!!!!!
Blight is almost unplayable on new ormond... Half the rocks on the map have no collision !!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's an issue I've noticed on the reworked maps. The collision is inconsistent as all [BAD WORD].
But even before the rework ormond sucked for blight.
Overall they either need to do something with blights collision itself, or the objects hitboxes.
YESSS it needs to happen soon as well :/
I noticed it's mostly props that are knee height for Blight he tends to slight off of. It's regarding the props collisions if I had to guess.
Examples
Haddonfield - The benches are easy to slide off of and not properly hit
Ormond - A lot of the rocks
Father Cambel's Chapel - The trim along the church is easy to slide off of instead of bouncing off of because it's about knee height
I don't know what could be said about this but I'm certain at this point Blight needs props to have a collision at his FOV height for him to bounce off of. This is why I stopped playing Blight because there is too many inconsistencies on maps with him. If that and his FOV was fixed he's be a much better killer.
A good rule of thumb to follow when playing blight would be: If it looks like your toes hit it before your head, it won't bounce. I'm fairly sure that his collision was changed after the PTB so that he has 2 deciding factors and I'm pretty sure one of them is that the hitbox for slams is based around the camera.
Man if you thought that was bad try the Swamp realm.
This is also accurate and why benches for example won't reach. Pretty much the height of the collision matters on the prop or structure.