Due to some disabilities people don't accept me.I know Dwight is "normal" in that aspect but just that his "loser" yet cowardly aspect is something that I can understand.
I know in many places people like me are accepted... pretty much almost worldwide I could say but here we have such a bad mentality to accept or include those with differences. I am trying to apply for college but the fear of how teachers treated and bullied me in high school always comes to haunt me, despite that I am trying to move forward.
I don't super identify with any of them, but, I guess on paper I have things in common with Adam, and, when I switched to Survivor, my intention was always to main Kate. And I guess Jeff is a "quiet only child." So that trio feels right.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight Fairfield.
Due to some disabilities people don't accept me.I know Dwight is "normal" in that aspect but just that his "loser" yet cowardly aspect is something that I can understand.
I know in many places people like me are accepted... pretty much almost worldwide I could say but here we have such a bad mentality to accept or include those with differences. I am trying to apply for college but the fear of how teachers treated and bullied me in high school always comes to haunt me, despite that I am trying to move forward.
I can relate to Zarina a lot with being a journalist and also coming from a poor household and mainly being raised by my mom.
I don't super identify with any of them, but, I guess on paper I have things in common with Adam, and, when I switched to Survivor, my intention was always to main Kate. And I guess Jeff is a "quiet only child." So that trio feels right.
Fat jesus' lore hit a bit too close to home on some occasions.