How I Hope Everyone Will Vent Their Anger This Year's December

WARNING: The first 6 seconds can be quite loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bkR_WHTdLs

Skipping to 0:07 will skip some noise, but it does add a nice touch to the finale.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • This is literally me when I get destroyed by a SWF team who is carried by their perks.

    I wish they would do the same, but no all I get are death threats and salt with a side of salt mixed with salt for that salty taste of salt.

  • someone told me to go ######### a squirrel in my backyard because I had the GALL, the absolute DISRESPECT, to win a game as Deathslinger.

  • oh my, I don't think I've ever raged at anything in life that much let alone a game. Although Bloodborn got me close to throwing my controller - love the games, just awful at them!

  • @Mandy said:

    oh my, I don't think I've ever raged at anything in life that much let alone a game. Although Bloodborn got me close to throwing my controller - love the games, just awful at them!

    Bloodborne controller breaks are understandable imo, that game I heard is difficult

  • @Hoodied I may have rage quit the game and never played it again and stuck to just watching other people play it ๐Ÿ˜‘

  • @Mandy said:

    @Hoodied I may have rage quit the game and never played it again and stuck to just watching other people play it ๐Ÿ˜‘

    I did something like that with some games, namely BO3's campaign on realistic (Did eventually go back) and FF13, however you can always go back to the game

  • @Mandy said:

    oh my, I don't think I've ever raged at anything in life that much let alone a game. Although Bloodborn got me close to throwing my controller - love the games, just awful at them!

    I did that for Banjo and Kazooie with that Trivia thingy once, and an old Sonic game (which I'm not sure if you've heard about) The Secret rings, for DBD well I tend to grab a pillow and scream my bloody head off. Ori and the Will of the wisps was absolutely BS hard so not playing that again