Blight quality of life change I thought of.
What if Blight could lunge out of a slam? Technically it's currently possible but with frane perfect timing. Of course you would still suffer from the cooldown.
I just think it would be neat to add it in an official capacity .
What would y'all think of this?
Comments
I think I'd rather it remain a hard tech that you'd have to learn and practice instead of it being something you could easily do. It's what DbD is missing, and what little bits of difficult tech we find aren't useful in the slightest. This one is quite situational but it's actually useful.
I don't think this tech is actually supposed to be able happen, but like I said, having it added in an official capacity would be cool.
That's the whole point of tech. They're things that are usually not intended by the devs, and they're things the community finds and adopts into their gameplay. It's what I like the most about a lot of games, and it's what gives games a lot of player expression and depth which is something DbD is severely lacking. I'm not a fan of developers seeing tech and then removing it from their game (*COUGH* OVERWATCH *COUGH*), or better yet, replacing it with something that's a neutered and worse version of the tech that was originally discovered which is something I think BHVR would do.
Sorry if this is a rant-ey paragraph to your response but I'm very passionate about stuff like this in games and Blight is the only character in this game that has things to actually learn.
It would certainly make him better on console...
Look, no one should have to have speed-runner like reflexes just to pull off a something that should be a quality of life change.
The timing is so exact that I've only pulled it off maybe five times tops, even then how useful it as with that timing is questionable.
If it was made an official thing he could do, blight would be made more dangerous at close range.