Queue time during the night is horrendous!

Just saying the queue times are horrible during the night. I’m not playing killer just to deal with map offerings and keys. I want to play survivor and play easy games. I don’t want to play killer and have to think.

Comments

  • I see posts like this and wonder what type of god like player I was back when I played Hag with teleport stuns back before about 2 years of Survivor nerfs and Killer buffs.

  • Population problem. You can't get fast games if there's not enough people playing the other side.

  • Haha ya that's the problem, not enough killers. I used to be a killer main but I'm more 50/50 now. Being chased by a killer is more relaxing than than being the killer. Things are very sweaty in red ranks as well and sometimes I need a break from toxic ######### heads I go up against xD.

  • Yes.. yes it is... horrendous😔

  • Don’t worry MMR is coming then you will get thrown into a lobby with different rank survivors. This is to band-aid fix the killer shortages for now.

  • @Stealth said:

    Haha ya that's the problem, not enough killers. I used to be a killer main but I'm more 50/50 now. Being chased by a killer is more relaxing than than being the killer. Things are very sweaty in red ranks as well and sometimes I need a break from toxic ######### heads I go up against xD.

    I used to be 70-80% survivor, and a little bit killer. Now, i am back to 95% survivor, with the odd game of killer sprinkled in. But if i have to deal with toxic swfs, i just go afk until i get banned.