What is something that players do in this game that makes you laugh?
My personal favorites: A deathslinger, nurse, demo, and billy head nodding. The winner of them all is a deathslinger headbanging as he reels you in. Only had this happen once, and it was hilarious.
As killer: I like when I trap a survivor in a corner and I have the ability to insta-down them and they start to point at me knowing they are screwed. Same for tbaggin when they know they messed up.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I had seen a Killer who is appropriately named "I hate keys" and plays slinger. He only went for the survivor who brought a key and let everyone else go.
Myers headbanging popping tier 3
Starting a kill animation from my 5-Tokens Devour Hope right before they finish cleansing its Hex Totem.
Losing it isn't good of course, but hearing that thunder right as you start killing, it means every moment in that chase counted.
Oh, and the laughter part comes from this poor sap who could've survived my DH if they did just a tiny tad better.
😈
When I notice a stealth Killer stalking me before they can down me and I point at them. By far my favorite is "Shy Myers", who turns abruptly away from me as if they're embarrassed to be caught peeping. It's honestly precious 🥺
When someone screws up and BM's ironically like nothing happened.