Is it just me, or are there more people playing blight?
Could be confirmation bias, but I've been seeing a lot more of our friendly neighborhood ketamine goblin.
Could be confirmation bias, but I've been seeing a lot more of our friendly neighborhood ketamine goblin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PingPongBoiGang4Life
Well, I just faced 2 blights today so maybe it is the case. Which is good because blight is a blast, both to play as and against.
Usually I'd be lucky to even see on a given day.
I saw 3 today in my matches alone. I really hope this trend keeps going, I haven't gone against enough blights.
I actually haven't faced him much since his PTB, I've probably faced him once or twice?
The level 4 tome challenges play nicely with him like hitting 25 survivors, chasing survivors for 300 seconds, breaking 25 pallets etc. Plus he is probably one of the more fun killers to play. Most of the other killers that do those challenges well are bad (Myers/Wraith/Trapper) etc.
I was playing blight since he came out because im pretty sure hes not hated yet and he is pretty fun to play as
Personally I think people may be starting to realize that he is a fantastic killer esp with breakable walls being more commonplace. Everything about his power, it's simple, it's mobile, and it breaks things. What's not to love?
I'm seeing him a good bit. I'm alright with that because he's a strong but interactive killer to face. Definitely one of the best designed killers they've released.