Should Tier 1 be removed from Michael Myers?
It's outdated and is too dependent on how the survivors are reacting and playing IMO. It also makes Michael Myers's early game much worse than other killers in terms of how fast you down somebody.
It's outdated and is too dependent on how the survivors are reacting and playing IMO. It also makes Michael Myers's early game much worse than other killers in terms of how fast you down somebody.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Michael just an outdated killer in general. In my opinion he needs an update of some kind to make his power more interactive.
It would be cool if his mask got bloodier each time you hit someone lol.
I don't see how that would impact his gameplay at all but it would look cool.
Yeah I know lol, I don't think I've ever been that random before haha.
It sucks because Myers is such a cool character but he's really boring to play as and not that good. In my opinion he needed an update before Demi.
Yeah. I also hope they do something about the fact that Ghostface is like a copy of Myers. Maybe a rework for Ghostface could be a good idea so they wouldn't be so much alike? What do you think?
Ghosteface is modern Michael imo. His power is basically the same but with some tweaks to make it more interactive. I like Michael getting stronger the more he stalks because it's like how he is in the movies, but tier 3 needs to feels actually lethal. They need to double down on his tier 3 being strong, or the aspect of him being stealthy. Right now he's a weird mix that leads to a terrible early game and tier 3 not being strong enough to compensate for it.
Tier 1 Michael is stressful but i don't think it should be removed