Server side hit validation has ruined survivor
Every single game I have played since this ######### was enabled I have been getting total bullshit hits against me as survivor, virtually every down is cause of lag - my connection is exactly the same, average ping of 40 - will be quitting survivor if this stays enabled though as it is impossible to actually perform a chase when I am forced to predrop every pallet and can't take any risks in a 50/50 because I will always receive a bullshit hit otherwise
Comments
It's felt fine for me (usually get around 40 ping) except for one survivor game where I assume I got chucked on a different server and I had 100 ping, that was less fun.
Wait.. you didn’t get bullshit hits on pallets before?
i didn’t notice a big difference, but I didn’t play that much survivor games since it’s activated and it should only be affecting games with killers that have high latency..
I've played 4 games, went down 6 times in those games, 5 were because of lag, and while it could happen before, never to this scale or this bad. No point playing when my input is virtually irrelevant and the gameplay is completely frustrating so even though I am a 60/40 killer main anyway, I'll have to totally quit surv if this is the new experience.
I did, but not ones this bullshit or nearly this frequent, it's far far worse than ever