Incentive to use a Mori

I understand why moris were changed, but they're extremely useless now which will cause the offering to rarely be seen anymore. I mean look at tombstone Myers. I see a tombstone Myers like once every 2 or 3 months and the reason is because nobody wants to play Myers because of how unfun he can be PLUS it isn't easy to pull off.

So my first suggestion won't change the mechanic of a mori only being useable on death hook. A key gives the survivor more blood points for escaping through hatch. A mori has always ended up in a depip and less blood points. It would be nice to provide the killer extra blood points to accomodate the use of a mori and maybe even lower an ebony from red to purple so it will cost less.

My second suggestion is to change a mori to have realistic use. The funnest part of DBD is not knowing what you're going up against whether it be a sweaty SWF, baby survivors, a toxic killer, or a baby Nurse. Change the requirements to at least 4 hooks minimum, then you can mori survivors ONLY if they have reached struggle phase (Meaning if they have yet to be hooked, they still can not get mori'd)

I simply don't want to see another aspect of DBD to phase out completely (like hook sabotaging). Pretty soon the game will be straight forward and very cut n dry which can become boring.

Comments