Survivors more toxic than killers

Ive been a survivor main for about 500 hrs. i got all the characters teachables and leveled them up as much as i could. felt like i hit a dead end, so i decide, hey lets try killer for a while..... Day 2 into being a killer i get CONSTANT toxic survivors! nothing but purple ranks teamed up with 16 ranks looping me and t bagging for the whole match. when i give up on a chase with a strong survivor i get palleted t bagged or blinded by the good survivors. In other words they chase me???

WHERE ARE THESE GOOD SURVIVORS WHEN IM PLAYING SURVIVOR!?!?!

At any rate in a given day i may get face camped and slapped on hook once or twice as a survivor.

It seems like 50% of the time im getting toxic survivors. one toxic game one good game.

Let me just say, if all survivors escape, im not upset at all. the after chat is usually ggs and wow yall turned that around quickly.

i do NOT tunnel, camp, or slap people when they are on the hook. As a survivor i KNOW how messed up that is.

All in all survivors are WAY more toxic in my experience than killers.

######### M8

-end rant

Comments

  • @Ghoste said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809495#Comment_1809495

    Die Hard reference? :D

    Also, reminder to everyone that it's not Killers or Survivors that are toxic, it's the players. And players can and do play both sides. If you had to make me choose though, I suppose Survivors might be more toxic on average because of herd mentality (4v1).

    It felt appropriate :).

    When asked about who's more toxic Survivors or Killers I always say this; How often do you play against a killer where he slugs you and waits until the last second of dying state before putting you on the hook? Now ask yourself; how often do survivors just sit at the exit gate until the end of end game collapse or until the killer shows up? There's your answer on who's more toxic.

  • @HarlowXRaven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1811615#Comment_1811615

    If I were you I would just get to a high rank im at rank 11 now I haven't seen survivors with any ds or deadhard. More experienced survivors may not use those perks I'm not sure tho.

    lol I am rank 10-11, maybe there is a fall off. But red ranks run it like 75% of the time I bet. But still if there is an obssession you need to respect DS

  • @HarlowXRaven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1811615#Comment_1811615

    If I were you I would just get to a high rank im at rank 11 now I haven't seen survivors with any ds or deadhard. More experienced survivors may not use those perks I'm not sure tho.

    lol I am rank 10-11, maybe there is a fall off. But red ranks run it like 75% of the time I bet. But still if there is an obssession you need to respect DS

  • @h0lden said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1811135#Comment_1811135

    I agree with this- but it is not realistic unfortunately. this game inspires a "Us vs Them" mentality. So can only ask for those who are not toxic to not give into being toxic and hope the community realizes, when I say community I am pointing at survivors. That no matter who is more toxic, killers are quitting the game and this is why you have such long queues at parts of the day. Or you get Red Ranks going against a level 17

    Yeah true on the "us vs them" mentality, I definitely lean into the killer camp moreso as its what I enjoy more, and my bias definitely shows when it comes to changes that affect killer perks vs those that affect survivor perks.

    But I can't use that game design as an excuse to constantly attack the opposite side of the community as its only a game after all.

    Definitely the amount of obnoxious play from some survivors makes me call it a night early as killer on evenings I play nowadays. I rate my killer games lower than my survivor games mostly because of the unpleasant nature of many survivors I play against.

    As survivor yeah I get tunneled and camped etc etc, but I rarely get abused by a killer in post game chat.

  • Pretty much any absolute is wrong, but yes, I tend to find more toxic people playing Survivor than Killer.

    There's also 4x more Survivors than Killers per game.

    So yeah, unless Killers were more than 4x more likely to be toxic than Survivor, you would never find more toxic killers than Survivors. :D

  • @HarlowXRaven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809780#Comment_1809780

    I agree I have never used ds and currently I'm rank 11 and I never see any of the solo survivors using ds seems like newer players may use ds. I tried using ds once tho I can never hit the mark lol.

    didnt have too much problem hitting the mark, i just dont use it because it almost guarantees a tunnel. it pisses off the killer more to use it than doing an unsafe hook rescue. it wasnt worth wasting a perk slot for it.

1 2 ›