BLOOD PARTY STREAMERS!
Make them great again for crying out loud. They are much too rare in the bloodweb.
Make them great again for crying out loud. They are much too rare in the bloodweb.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this! The grind is rough, so let’s make them brown or yellow, or code it in where one WILL spawn every bloodweb.
Furthermore, let’s code in a couple of small bloodwebs every few respawns after level 50 (similar to level 1 or 2).
I would say at least make it so you get a survivor pudding/escape cake or a BPS each web.
It's very common at lvl 50
No it isn't. Why lie like this?
Very much not. I have 100+ of some add ons on my favorite killers, 40+ Survivor Puddings even after using plenty of them, but only like, 5 BPS, which I only use on holiday events.
Hey, it could be common for them. You don't know that.