Xmas Puke Puds and Merry Mori's.
So like we have the ghastly gateauxs, and the cakes for the anniversary, but what about some xmas pukey puds? and a merry ho ho mori? and well they can be reused :)
So like we have the ghastly gateauxs, and the cakes for the anniversary, but what about some xmas pukey puds? and a merry ho ho mori? and well they can be reused :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Speaking of pike I'm at my most christmassy when I've got my corrupt purge up. It's all right guys, Adiris has just had a bit too much of the mulled wine
Oh I like the idea of Merry Moris! Would they have a Santa hat?
The baby should wear a hat oh wait Victor! the devs know what they did! but merry mori yes some hat or a garland reef about them *s