A killer who should be in dead by daylight
Hellooo, how are you? i was watching a horror movie and I saw one that caught my attention... I Still Know What You Did Last Summer... It is not so well known but it is a classic from the 90's and I wondered if this villain has the potential to be a killer in the entity realm. The villain in the movie is called Ben Willis but in dead by daylight he can be nicknamed as... The Fisherman. What do you think? It would be a good killer to get into the game?

Comments
As cool as it is, I think there primary focus for licensing seems to be with Horror games now, but who knows maybe we will get Ben Willis in the game
I don't remember but I don't think there's any kind of special power alotted to this killer. Stylized for sure but a generic slasher from what I remember.
I don't think so, they've stated in the past that they're still aiming for iconic characters like Jason and Pennwise who have standing invitations.
Jason is a super low chance, and Pennywise is a rather...hard killer to make
Which is why I'm subjective for Pennywise to come into the game, I just feel like it would be weird to see him serve/kill for the Entity, Pennywise has shown he take shits from no one and isn't a servant at all. Plus it'd be weird to think the Entity could control him, he's on a godly level of power basically, in the movies he barely shows this, in the books however, its a lot more complicated. I can't help but go ######### to see him get stunned by a pallet when that wouldn't do much to him both in the movies, and the book, the same is with Nemesis, the guy literally survives and explosion multiple times and still doesn't die, you honestly think a pallet can stop that, I call BS. I personally wouldn't mind, its just I can't really bare to watch Pennywise be t-Bagged, flashlight blinded, and so on.
He a lot stronger than that, for me it kinda destroys what made him terrifying, I played Old freddy once then watched the movie afterwards, honestly I wasn't even scared of him in the movie because in the back of my mind I still believed from my experience playing DBD he's weak piece of trash, he can't do anything other then put you to sleep. I know it wasn't true but that mindset was still there, but new Freddy kinda defines what made him terrifying to begin with but people find him more annoying then scary.
The point is adding very OP characters like Pennywise and such would honestly mind boggle me to the point I don't really have much respect for character anymore. However its my opinion and everyone else's may be different, I don't deny seeing him or Nemesis would be cool but you gotta consider will it be logical gameplay wise and both Actual lore and DBD lore ?
This would be a handy way to get Buffy into the game too >.<
Here's a killer and survivor that should be in DBD already...
Seeing Pennywise serving the Entity is like seeing Alfred serving Batman, while Jason with the Entity is like seeing Nappa serving Vegeta
But you got the point when I mentioned the other stuff, right?
Do you mean actual Buffy Summers or Sarah Michelle Gellar?
I would love Buffy as a survivor but would take SMG as Helen just for the likeness
Oh no. Now that you asked for him he can’t be added or it will be bad pandering. /s
you mentioned only the second part of the series, why not the first? (And we will ignore the third movie, that’s alright)
Hw doesn’t have a real power, sure. But that’s pretty much also the case for Ghostface and to some degree Michael Myers. They could come up with something, I am sure.
Him, Chucky, Jason, Pennywise, Pinhead and Pumpkinhead, list would be complete.