If Victor gets a successful hit, Charlotte should get to see the survivor's aura

It has happened multiple times that I lose track of the survivor after I get switched back to Charlotte after getting the hit on the healthy survivor with Victor. I think the reason why I lose track of the survivor is that I don't memorise the location from where I got the hit from.

The survivor's aura reveal could be for like maybe 5s.


What do you think of this idea? Do you like this? Would it be a good buff to them?

Comments

  • No. It would make Deerstalker a worthless perk (used even less than it is now), and is circumventable if you leave control of Victor by the downed survivor. If they begin crawling away, Killer Instinct kicks in.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    No. It would make Deerstalker a worthless perk (used even less than it is now), and is circumventable if you leave control of Victor by the downed survivor. If they begin crawling away, Killer Instinct kicks in.

    I think I should explain to you what I meant. What I meant was when you hit a HEALTHY survivor with Victor, not when you hit an already injured survivor. When you hit a healthy survivor with Victor, you automatically switch back to Charlotte. But yeah I agree that if that would be what you thought I meant, it would make Deerstalker a useless perk.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808789#Comment_1808789

    I think I should explain to you what I meant. What I meant was when you hit a HEALTHY survivor with Victor, not when you hit an already injured survivor. When you hit a healthy survivor with Victor, you automatically switch back to Charlotte. But yeah I agree that if that would be what you thought I meant, it would make Deerstalker a useless perk.

    Ok. Sorry if I misinterpreted your original post; I'm not sure how different it is than what you've edited it to be now. Either way, I still disagree. It is already a powerful feature to be able to have 'two killers' in two different points of the map. You'll have to just give up on that now injured survivor and go for another, or use tracking perks and expertise to find him/her.