thank you devs

I know this is a little late, I would like to thank you for nerfing ormond its no longer a pain for killers (and it looks good)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Depending on RNG it can be a little too good for killers, I would like to see maps more neutralized. So there is an equal chance across the board.

    But, other than pallet RNG, they did a good job.

  • it goes without saying

  • @chieften333 said:

    Depending on RNG it can be a little too good for killers, I would like to see maps more neutralized. So there is an equal chance across the board.

    But, other than pallet RNG, they did a good job.

    Do you mean normalized?

  • It's actually one of my favourite map changes (not saying favourite map) but I think the changes made to that map are really good. It's still a little buggy, rocks spawning in wrong areas etc but the overall look of that map is a lot better than it was previously.

  • New ormond looks far better than the previous version, but I still think that the map is way too large, but other than that they did a good job!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Honestly I really like the new Ormond. Just surprised they didn't keep the 2nd floor generator.

    there was a 2nd floor gen spawn? Where, main building? Never heard of that.