Saving Bloodpoints Tome 5 Level 4
This is my path to completing all the challenges in the archive while saving as many bloodpoints as possible.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
If you would rather do the killer challenges first you can save the 'High Skill' survivor challenge and collect the 'Buried Underground' challenge instead.

Comments
Thanks!
Just checking, those are all Yellow there? ;)
Thanks as always, was just working it out myself in case!
No problem lad ๐
Yes that's correct lol I only use green circles when I'm trying to save a master challenge usually.
Thank for staying loyal to the bloodpoint grind lol
Haha!
I'm at a point where I've got all characters maxed out (aside from the new ones who are just about P2), so am saving up just in case I take a break! :)
That's a pretty good idea. I didn't even collect all my rewards from this tome since Twins were so bad lol
Amazing work as always! <3
Amazing amazing message as always lol
Only doing this once. Just incase someone missed it.