Tome 5 Level 4 save bloodpoints guide

This is what I came up with, you save 555,000 bloodpoints, please let me know if there is a better path :)

Untitled-1.png

If you want to do all the challenges you should do the Mid-Bottom challenge to reach the red highlighted challenge, that will save you 540,000 bloodpoints

Comments

  • I dont get it what do you mean save bloodpoints? You get free bloodpoints from the challenges....

  • @Klakky said:

    I dont get it what do you mean save bloodpoints? You get free bloodpoints from the challenges....

    They mean to save them in the rift so that they don't count towards your 1mil BP limit, effectively storing more BP. This strat is commonly used for holding BP for the next chapter.

  • thx m8, was looking around for some of these

  • @Stiel said:

    Why is there Clown Challenges? Are these just perks or does it actually involve his power?

    I don't mind, I'm one of the 7 total people who like playing Clown, it just seems weird no?

    I think originally Tome 5 was supposed to be Billy,Adam,Clown,Nea but instead we got Billy, Nea, and Blight

  • Can I get the link for the website you used? I want to see specifics :)