Bannable Builds?

So my roommate told me there is builds that can lead to actual in-game bans is this a true or false statement?

Comments

  • False. Why would you get banned for using in game mechanics?

  • No. If it's in the game, you can use it without getting banned.

  • You'll never get banned just for using things in the game

  • that cant never happen... when you use perks addon and other things what the game give you, in every game is that so...

  • Ask him about DS UB and see if he gets flashbacks.

    No, you can't be banned for a build.

  • @DudelPumaAce said:

    that cant never happen... when you use perks addon and other things what the game give you, in every game is that so...

    @Crowman said:

    You'll never get banned just for using things in the game

    @NomiNomad said:

    No. If it's in the game, you can use it without getting banned.

    @Marigoria said:

    False. Why would you get banned for using in game mechanics?

    I guess he went for youtube clickbaits.

  • Not unless it creates a bug. It's pretty rare it happens though.

    Legion has/had one that increased mend times every time it was inflicted, upwards of minutes spent mending.

    I don't know what it is, and I don't know if it was fixed yet, but if you run it, you can get banned.

    Monto has a video on it on YouTube.

    Again, these things are rare. Odds are you're safe.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Ask him about DS UB and see if he gets flashbacks.

    No, you can't be banned for a build.

    I'm a year above him in the game so he wouldn't know DS+UB just yet.

  • No builds cannot get you banned, however if the build is bugged (Who all here remembers infinite mending legion?) and does something gamebreaking, then yes it is bannable

  • @Rebel_Raven said:

    Not unless it creates a bug. It's pretty rare it happens though.

    Legion has/had one that increased mend times every time it was inflicted, upwards of minutes spent mending.

    I don't know what it is, and I don't know if it was fixed yet, but if you run it, you can get banned.

    Monto has a video on it on YouTube.

    Again, these things are rare. Odds are you're safe.

    I don't even play legion so I didn't know that.

  • No, with exceptions. Think back to Infinite Mending Legion. That was a bug that broke the game, and you could get banned if you ran it (thankfully, it's been patched). Basically, you can only get banned for it if it's bugged in a way that is gamebreaking.

  • My dad is the president of Behaviour and he said you can get banned if you run forbidden perks

  • You should be able to get banned if you're using more than 4 perks at a time but considering BHVR support doesnt care and wont ban people even with VIDEO EVIDENCE after 10ish months now and counting(well I kinda stopped counting)